IN the Magee Cup semi finals Woodchurch United overcame their Premier rivals Great Float Sports & Social in a pulsating game 5-2.

Chris Griffiths, and doubles from Timmy Bigland and Ben Holmes were on the scoresheet for the victors, with Lee Hammond and James Harris replying for Great Float.

In the other semi-final there was a more comfortable victory for Millhouse, who put an arrow through Grange hearts winning 6-0.

There were goals from Paul Cupit, Chris Sutcliffe, Rob Ellis and two from Tom Quinn.

Division One action saw Jasga PV move three points clear at the top winning 4-1 with goals from Stu Speed, Tom Freeman and a brace from D Pritchard.

Anthony Clarkson netted the lone reply.

The Liverview kept in touch at the top with a 1-0 victory as they dismounted The Saddle 1-0 with an own goal.

Division Two action saw Pilot Boat sail to an emphatic 8-0 victory over title rivals Poulton Vics and move four points clear at the top.

Poulton Vics Youth were back to winning ways defeating Upton Town 2-0.

Stanley’s Cask rolled to a 3-0 victory and dethroned Queen's Liscard 3-0 and moved into fifth place, with goals from Liam Lavery and a double from Martin Wilde.

PLCCFC bowled over the challenge from St Andrews United 2-1 and had goals from Sam Charlton and Sean Woods to thank for their victory.

In the Dundee Youth division, a fantastic individual performance from Jack Beggs for Oldershaw Athletic, as he netted all six goals in a 6-0 victory at Upton Youth.

Grove Youth division action saw a battle between the top two, with leaders Higher Beb FC putting out FC Phoenix flames in a 2-1 victory with Joe Irvine netting both.

Higher Beb have completed their fixtures FC Phoenix have three games in hand, and could draw level on points.

It may go to a goal difference decider!!

A great victory for bottom club Eastham Rangers Colts winning 5-2 at Heswall Blue, with goals from Harry Baldwin (2), Harry Deijman (2) and Callum Ebbrell, Joe Scott provided the lone reply.

In the Youth Division Semi Finals Manor Club left Eastham Rangers Jets on the runway winning a penalty shoot out 4-3.

The game ended 2-2 and 3-3 after extra time. Goals for Manor came from Connor Lloyd Jones, Lewis Price and James Jeffries with replies from Jordan Major, Danny McEntee and Luke Foster.

In the other Semi Final Wirral SB FC recorded a 5-0 victory over Glenavon Athletic with goals from Callum Blondell, Jack McGrotty, Chris Moore and two from Tila Davies.