THERE were goals galore in the Capitol Cup fourth round for the Wallasey and District teams.

Millhouse turned in a great team effort to beat Queens Liscard 6-0, thanks to a Tom Quinn hat-trick, a brace from Karl Dennis and single from Rob Ellis.

Also netting six times where Woodchurch United.

They eliminated the remaining youth team AC Hoylake by 6-1 and actually took the lead through Brad Newall.

Great Float S&S showed Liver View the way when winning 8-0 with goals from Lee Hammond (2), James Harris (2), Lawrence Harris (2), Sean Parrington and Lee Bridge.

Poulton Royal evicted Halfway House in a hard-fought 3-2 success.

John Pomphrett netted twice and Lee Dermody a single, with the responses coming from an own goal and an Alex Ramsay solo effort.

The overdue Dutchman Cup third round game saw Poulton Vics Youth go through to the last four after an extra time 1-0 victory over PLCCFC.

Brad Greer netted the only goal and they will now play Lord Nelson.

In the first semi-final of the same competition JASGA PV edged out Poulton Vics with a double strike from Stewart Speed in their 2-1 win, as Craig Kay notched the consolation in this derby match.

In division Two Stanley's Cask were helped to a 6-0 success thanks to keeper Ricky Budsworth saving two penalties against St Andrew's United, as Martin Wilde (2), Dale Atheron (2), Liam Lavery and Scott Elliott found the net for their best win of the season.

Leading the Dundee Youth division on goal difference are Wirral SB following their 10-1 demolition of Upton Youth as Callum Darby-4, Chris Moore, Jack McGrotty, Sam Collingwood, Tila Davies, Connor Walton and Adam Rassell-Watson hit the vital goals.

Neston Nomads remain unbeaten after their 4-0 victory over Manor Youth due to a Connor Hughes double, an own goal and a single from Andrew Halfhead.

Eastham Rangers Youth edged out Oldershaw Athletic 3-2 with Gabriel Cooper (2) and Harry Sutton-Smith netting in an evenly fought contest.

Top of the Grove Youth division are Higher Bebington JFC who beat Irby Youth 4-1 following a Joe Irvine brace allied to singles from George McMillan and Joe Stanley.

But in close attendance are Phoenix FC who went nap against Eastham Rangers Colts with a 5-0 verdict in which Ollie Lowe (2), Harry Holt (2) and Jack Neilson found the net.

West Kirby Wasps shared six goals and the points with Wallasey Wanderers in a 3-3 draw.

Tom Boothroyd, Liam Locke and Matty Knowles scored.

Hitting the replies for Wanderers were Harry Griffiths, Andrew Reeves and Johnny Albertson to keep them third.