Send us news by text, start your message Globe News and your send photos and videos to 80360
Jewellery worth £10,000 stolen in Prenton burglary
MORE than £10,000 worth of jewellery was stolen, along with cash, during a Prenton burglary this month.
Merseyside Police is trying to trace a number of items that were taken during the burglary, which happened on Monday, February 3.
It is thought the burglary occurred sometime during the daytime while the occupiers were out.
The jewellery alone is worth in excess of £10,000.
DC John Molyneux, said: "Sadly this victim has had a number of irreplaceable and distinctive items taken which are of great sentimental value to her.
"I ask members of the public to be on the lookout in case they are offered such items for sale, on the street, in a pawnbrokers or a jewellers."
Items taken from the property include:
• A large quantity of 24ct / 18ct yellow gold necklaces
• A number of pendants including; Mickey and Minnie Mouse, jade stones with diamonds, a lady Buddha and a heart shaped ruby encrusted pendant
• A 9ct gold necklace with a bow pendant and stone in the corner
• A Silver American Eagle pendant with blue sapphire and diamonds on a 9ct yellow gold chain.
• A square Chinese Jade pendant on a silver chain
• A pair of Swarovski 'grape' earrings
• Two Swarovski necklaces with 'Grape' Pendants on them
• A distinctive bracelet with O-X-O-X-O-X-O-X style links
• A yellow gold diamond cluster ring
• A female Gucchi Watch with circular gold face and brown strap
• A quantity Hong Kong Dollars
• A quantity of Euros
Anyone with information that may help this investigation should call Wirral CID on 0151 777 2246 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.