JASGA PV progressed into the semi finals of the Wirral DFA Amateur cup with a convincing 3-1 victory over New Ferry Rangers and will play in a all Wallasey last four battle once other results are known.

On the score sheet were Mike Scullion, Ben Speed and man-of-the-match Rob Bergwin with the third in a great team performance.

Nelson FC sailed to a 5-0 victory over Liver View in the delayed second round fixture as Callum Morrison netted four times and Danny Murphy added the extra to seal the win.

Eastham Rangers kept the Wallasey ensign flying into the semi finals of the Wirral DFA Junior cup as they disposed of Castrol Club 4-3 thanks to singles from Martin Marshall, Ryan Hodgson, Drew Taylor and Jordan Crowder securing the victory.

In the Dutchman Cup first round Halfway House pruned the ambitions of Primrose FC when beating them 5-1 as Matty Snowden (2), Joe Skinner, Tristan Skelly and Andy Simpson found the net.

North Wirral Saints beat Seacombe GT 7-0 - due to efforts from John Holdn (2), Jamie Mitchell (2), Jason Stephens, Louie Hewson and Sam Platt - to make round two.

First division action saw leaders Poulton Vics beat Upton FC 3-0 with goals from Graham Edge, Sean Wright and Craig Kay to give them a three point at the top.

Steve Wilson was a hat-trick hero for Queens Liscard as they eased home 6-2 versus AFC Tima (Sean Boston and Steve Pumford), with Ben Verdin adding a double and Sean Kelly a single to claim their first win.

Upton Town moved into the top three following their 2-0 success against Wallasey Mens, as Tom Ward and Callum Mernock netted the goals.

A solitary last minute goal from Jason Rigby earned Shedz FC a hard fought 1-0 victory in the Second division encounter against over Trident and PLCCFC edged closer to the promotion places with a 5-1 success over Stonegate, thanks to double strikes from Sam Charlton and Lewis McDonald and a single from Jason Flaherty.

The only game in the Dundee Youth division resulted in Manor Youth deposing FC Phoenix from top spot when beating them 5-1 to move ahead on goal difference and inflict the first defeat on their opponents.

Mike Mooney was the lone scorer for Phoenix as Manny Mithie-Nelson netted twice and Ben Hardwick, Connor Lloyd-Jones and Ben Rourke all scored for Manor.

Despite a two goal salvo from Brad Bland West Kirby United Panthers lost their leadership in the Grove Youth division as they lost 3-2 versus Glenavon Athletic who move into fourth place and Irby Youth took over top spot after beating Allport Hawks 4-3 with a last minute winner from George Wild.

Three-nil ahead due to Tom Foran, Sam Lane and James Hennessy they were pegged back as Jamie Houghton, Keiran Brady and Ellis Jackson levelled for Hawks in a great game.

Joe Irvine bagged a treble and Dan Malley a single as Park Royal defeated AC Hoylake 4-2 and Higher Bebington Under 17s hit double figures when beating Phoenix the Flames 17-0.

On target were Steve Harrison (5), Bob Evans (4), Rob Golightly (2), Lewis Gandy, Rob Burke, Sam Johnson, Elliott McKee, Brad Thomson and Dillon Gayton.