A BRACE each for Ollie Dutton and Richie Foulkes and a further goal from Luke Blondel made sure Neston Nomads had a good day out in Cheshire County FA Sunday Challenge Cup, after defeating Stockport side AFC Carnforth 5-1.

Also through to the next round is Dock AFC after coming from 2-0 down to dispose of Cale Green 4-2 and your Christian name had to be Adam to find the net - Adam Bagley with two, Adam Lea and Adam Hughes with singles.

A fine double from Ben Crossley for The Lukes put them in the last 16 with a 2-0 win over fellow Birkenhead Sunday League members Bushell Grange Athletic. Beechwood Social Club dipped out on penalties 3-2 to Stockport Dynamoes Juniors after finishing the normal regulatory time at 4-4.

Two games that were carried over from The Wirral District FA Sunday Amateur Cup were local clashes and both ties went to penalties. FC Telegraph won 5-4 on spot-kicks after the game against Neston United finished all square at 3-3. Marksmen for Telegraph FC were Dan Price and Mark Tolcher who notched a pair.

Woodchurch Rovers and JPL Jets (Carl Hamm) finished 1-1 with the Rovers going through 4-2 on penalties.

Rivacre FC romped to a 9-0 success over fellow Premier Division rivals Corsair FC in the final game of Round two of The Wirral District FA Sunday Premier Cup.

North Wirral Saints (O.G., Brandon Burns, Sam Dangerfield) saw off the challenge of fellow Division Three rivals AFC Raeburn in the Wirral District FA Sunday Junior Cup 3-0. AFC Tima put their name in the hat for round three by registering a 3-1 result over North West Harriers with Jack Grimes, Tom Hunt and Daniel Connolly out running the visitors.

Also through to the quarter final draw are Oval FC who had to thank John Skipsey for a splendid hat-trick in a 3-1 scoreline at Wirral Athletic.

West Kirby United were the fourth team into the last eight draw for The Houlihan’s League, registering a 4-2 win over Wallasey Wolves.

Parkgate St Germain (John Gibson 3, Ben Sift, Jake Hennel) were taken to penalties but won through 4-3 making it a fifth side through after the tie ended 5-5 with Woodchurch Vets, but AFC Park North (Billy Rainbow, Ben Morris) were shot down by Gun FC 7-2.

Only one game was possible in the Premier Division with Lancelyn Glenavon (John Adediran) gaining a valuable point with high flying Woodchurch Hotel FC (Shay Roberts).

Matt Lydiate, Dan Fletcher, Matt Williams and Jack Gibson called the tune for Wirral Radio at hosts Lions FC (Jay Herbert, Dave McElroy) 4-2 in Division One, while Bromborough Rake (Kie Hughes, Carl Boyd, Brandon Martin, O.G. 2) joined The Lukes and Bushell Grange Athletic at the helm with all three teams on 15 points.

Rockpoint FC made it six straight league wins with a 100% record to keep pole position in Division Two after inflicting a 5-1 defeat on Prenton FC. On the mark for the leisure people were David Bowe (2), Liam Wheelan, Karl Smith and Jason Rigby.

Second placed New Ferry Rangers found it tough going in the first half with Victoria Colts, against a resilient defence in the opening 45 minutes.

Rangers decided to make a couple of substitutions at the break and got that breakthrough. Colts pushed hard for an equaliser but left gaps and were punished by three further strikes - Adam Larway with a fine double supported by Harry Challinor and Leon Murray efforts to complete the 4-0 scoreline.

Matty O’Shea led the way for Wellington FC with a hat-trick. He was ably supported by Lewis Whillingham with a brace and singles from Nathan Leyland, Tom Bradshaw, Harry Ebbrell - demolishing Silva Athletic 8-0.

Another hat-trick hero was Owen Kelsey for Saughall FC after they hit four without reply against Barcode FC. Tom Ashcroft was also on the mark.

Eagle Stirrup FC (Stuart Davies 2, Finley Hamill) posted a 3-2 win at Glenavon Athletic (Tom Foran, Tom Branscombe).

Mathew Vickers bagged four goal salvo for Whitby Rangers and head Division Three after a 7-0 romp over AFC Rangers. Ben Murray hit a double and Gabriel Kwateng with a single completing the rout.