THIS season's Cheshire County FA Amateur Cup final will be an all-West Cheshire League affair, after a smart double from Upton AA's Josh Clayton and an effort from Lee Guiardo anchored the Chester side to a 3-0 victory at Lostock Gralam and Division Two outfit Heswall accounted for Division One counterparts, Vauxhall Motors Reserves, 5-4 on penalties, following a 2-2 stalemate.

Division Two promotion chasers Mersey Royal put on a great show against Cammell Laird 1907 in their Wirral FA Senior Cup semi-final before going down 1-0.

In the Runcorn FA Saturday Cup, Helsby's Lee Turkington was a four goal hero who helped his side to a 7-0 rout of Weston Point JFC.

Finalists for the Wirral FA Amateur Cup were resolved after Chester & Wirral side Ellesmere Port beat Division Three side Heswall Reserves 1-0 and despite an Andy Cook double, Ashville Res capitulated 3-2 to another Chester & Wirral club, Sutton Ath.

Saturday's Division One action saw Marshalls, with goals from Shaun Smith (2) and Frazer Garvey move into second place in the table, courtesy of a 3-2 win against Maghull who hit back via brothers via Jordan and Joel Richardson.

Despite a goal from Paul Ellison, Neston Nomads were second best against Rainhill Town who ran out 8-1 victors, courtesy of replies from Anthony Dunleavy (4), Liam Bott (2), Jamie Casson and Paul Hynes.

Jordan Dilworth and Ollie Gallagher found the net as Redgate Rovers won 2-1 at Ellesmere Port Town while respective scorers in Mossley Hill Ath's 1-1 nail biter with Ashville, were Ollie Sanderson-Rigby and Sam Hunt.

Division Two pacesetters Prescot Cbles Reserves extended their lead at the top to six points when Ethan Van Ashton (2) and Brad Parry netted in a 3-1 win at West Kirby.

Dave Pursglove bagged both goals for Aintree Villa, but the second-placed challengers forfeited ground after South Sefton Borough levelled through a Kevin Darby double.

In another 2-2 finish, goals from Mallaby's Mike McLean and Ben Smith were negated by replies from Litherland Remyca Dev's Lennon Whewell and Peter Silcock.

Rainhill Town Res led 6-0 at South Liverpool Res, but when it was their turn to face the wind, shipped five goals but managed to hang on for the win.

A lone strike from Farshad Parvas was enough as Maghull Reserves beat Mossley Hill Res while four-goal Steve Megarry left his calling card as Cheshire Lines savoured a 6-3 decision over Poulton Royal.

Ben Short went one better with a five goal return as Division Three promotion challengers Marine Reserves blitzed Ellesmere Port Town Res. 9-1.

Unbeaten leaders Bootle St Edmunds, with efforts from Mark Madden and Mike Armstrong, stayed eleven points in credit after beating Willaston 2-0.

Third-placed Pouton Vics remained firmly in the promotion equation, after doubles from Anthony Beyga and Lathan Forrester inspired their side to a 7-1 victory over West Kirby Res.

Sam Denton, Craig Johnson, Iain Waring and Matt Bailey shared the goals as Rainford Utd beat Bootle Res 4-3 and it was celebration time for Aintree Villa Res, Shaun Shephard, Andy Wiseman and Darren McDonald obliging in the 3-0 result over Neston Nomads Res.

Doubles from Jack Ward and Tom Massey were supplemented by further efforts from Dom Riley and Bobby Walsh as Youth Division leaders, Lower Breck U18s posted a 6-2 win against Poulton Vics U18's.

Marshalls Barkhill U17s scored through Reece Williams before Newton U18s equalised through Riley Jones.