A NEW name could be etched on the Premier Division Cup as Cetco Europe and Windsor won their respective semi finals.

Windsor had Dave Favager and Dave Cowie to thank for their goals in a 2-1 success over Heswall Sunday and Cetco beat the holders Millhouse 3-2 in a penalty shootout after the game ended 3-3 after extra time.

On target for Millhouse were Dave Rudge, James Clare and Mike Reynolds, with Lee Plant, Tom Farrington and Paul Robinson bagging the responses in a thrilling cup tie that saw Cetco’s keeper net the winning penalty.

The only game in the Premier division saw The Cheese take the spoils versus Poulton Royal with a 4-2 victory in which Peter Wright, Gary Baker, Tony Langrell and Steve Loughran scored, with Joe Carroll and Sean Robinson netting the replies.

Fourteen goals were netted in the two Dutchman Cup quarter finals as Sheridans defeated Poulton Vics 9-0, with John Davies firing five goals and Peter Rutter netted a fine treble, before Dale Atherton added a single to complete the rout.

Ship Wallasey eased home 5-0 against AFC Tima thanks to efforts from Kyle Birch-2, Rob Boyd-2 and Dan Kennedy.

Action from the division One Cup semi finals resulted in victories for AM Plant Hire who bulldozered PLCCFC 5-1, with goals from Mark Plant-2, Adam Baxter, Craig Bamber and an overhead volley from John Walters and Rockpark won a five goal thriller versus Upton FC 3-2 to set up a great final.

Black Horse continued their unbeaten form in division One as they overcame runners-up Clarence Hotel 3-1, as Stuart Speed, Louis Hone and Tom Freeman found the net, with Paul Sprakes netting the consolation.

The points and honours were shared in division Two as Sandbrook drew 2-2 with Vineyard as Steve Morgan and Danny Lococo netted for the home team and Mark Munt and Andy Perry replied for Vineyard.

Two quarter finals took place in the Youth divisions Cup and saw Ashville Youth overcome Heswall Youth 3-1 with goals from Dean Fleming, Tom Quinn and Callum Sutton and Ashville B beat Neston Nomads 3-0, as Wade Sword fired a second half treble.

Manor Reds claimed the spoils versus Eastham Rangers with a 3-0 win in which Danny Herbert, Adam Ormond and Matty Bridge netted in this Dundee Youth division game.

West Kirby Wasps stung AFC Beb Athletic with a 3-1 success in the Grove Youth division, with Corby Kendrick-Hall bagging the lone response and Beechwood Falcons flew high when beating New Brighton Saints 5-0.

Sharing the points were Vauxhall Colts and AFC Liverpool who battled out a 1-1 draw that saw Jordon Howley score for Colts and Sean Wright replied for AFC in a keenly fought contest.

Liscard Bronze failed in their attempt to reach the Wirral FA Premier Cup final when conceding three late goals against Queens Park and ended up 3-1 losers, despite Lee Davey finding the net for them.