IN the Tony Houlihan Memorial Cup third-round FC Ridger progressed to the next stage beating AFC Houlihan's 3-1 away from home.

Ridger scorers were Josh Hatton with a brace, and Sean Smyth.

Woodchurch United also went through beating FC Vaults away 4-2, on target for the winners were Danny Granyon with two, Ben Holmes and Adam Bennett.

Stirrup produced a fine performance beating Allport Athletic 5-2. Stirrup scorers were Jay Burke, Martyn and a hat-trick for Mike Devey.

Rock Ferry went through to the Veronica Conway Cup Final beating Queens Park 1-0, Ferry’s Hesketh scoring.

In the President's Cup semi-final it was the Danny Edwards show scoring a hat-trick for Prenton Dell to send them through to a final tie against Rob Tubb's Lions who won 2-1 away at Tower.

Lions scorers were Craig Parry and Alan Mortin. Tower took a firsthalf lead before Lions equalised just before half time.

Mortin did well to take his goal in the second-half on a very heavy pitch.

In the Rocky's Gym Cup firstround Arrowe Park hit Prenton Albion for five winning 5-3.

Park scorers were Danny Stewart, and there was a brace each for John Duddy and Lee Anson.

New Ferry Rangers lost at home against Wirral Spartans. Old Parkonians drew 1-1 against Parkview, Park scorer was Barry Whitfield.

Rangers Breaks drew 3-3 at Levers against Western Victoria, Breaks' scorers were Karl Roberts, Luke Rippon and Steve Ellis.

Western Victoria progress to the semi-final thanks to scorers Adam Rigby, Jack Quirk & Sammy Watkins.

In the Premier Division, Lairds drew 2-2 with the Horse & Jockey, Lairds' brace came from Ally Major, while scorers for the Jockey were Chris Amis and Ryan Smith.

In Division One Shaftes, hit five at home to Merebrook who could only manage a consolation. Shaftes' scorers were Phillip Owen (2), Amir Adam, Steve Large and Ryan Griffiths.

In Division Two Millcroft drew a stalemate 0-0 draw at home to Victoria Lodge, and PSV narrowly beat Farmers Arms 3-2, PSV scorers were Clint Evans with a brace, and Ryan Chritchlow.