Fire at Wirral upvc factory

First published in News Wirral Globe: Photograph of the Author by , Chief Reporter

FIREFIGHTERS have tackled a blaze at a factory in Hoylake.

A crew was called to the property in Carr Lane Industrial estate at around 8.45am yesterday, following reports that the building was on fire.

Upvc products are made at the factory.

The fire is believed to have started by accident, in the ground floor storage room.

The remainder of ground floor was moderately damaged smoke and the first floor was damaged by smoke.

The fire spread to adjacent premises. There were no injuries.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree