AS several of Wirral Council’s chief officers make it into the latest TaxPayers’ Alliance Town Hall Rich List, we take a look at who is paid what at the local authority*.
1. Graham Burgess, chief executive - £135,341
2. Clare Fish, strategic director of families and wellbeing - £121,807
3. Kevin Adderley, strategic director of regeneration and environment - £121,807
4. Joe Blott, strategic direvtor of transformation and resources - £121,807
5. Graham Hodkinson, director of adult social services - £107,206
6. Julia Hassall, director of children’s services - £104,385
7. David Armstrong, assistant chief executive and head of universal and infrastructure - £103,222
8. Fiona Johnstone, director of public health and head of policy and performance stone - £89,240
9. Vivienne Quayle, director of resources - £87,009
10. Mark Smith, head of environment and regulation - £84,637
11. Emma Degg, head of neighbourhoods and engagement - £84,637
*Figures are accurate as of April 1 2013 and show total projected pay in 2013/14.