Homeowner treated for smoke inhalation following kitchen fire in Wirral house

Homeowner treated for smoke inalation following kitchen fire in Wirral house

Homeowner treated for smoke inalation following kitchen fire in Wirral house

First published in News
Last updated

THE occupier of a house in Birkenhead was treated for smoke inhalation in hospital after a kitchen fire.

Crews from Birkenhead, Upton and Wallasey fire stations were called to an address in Boswell Road last night.

The kitchen and the remainder of the property were damaged by smoke.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree