Three treated for smoke inhalation after Wirral house fire

Wirral Globe: Three treated for smoke inhalation after Wirral house fire Three treated for smoke inhalation after Wirral house fire

THREE men were treated for smoke inhalation following a kitchen fire at a house in Birkenhead.

Fire crews were called to St Laurence Drive on Tuesday night after smoke alarms alerted occupants.

The three were taken to Arrowe Park Hospital for check-ups and treated for the effects of smoke.

Watch manager Andy Blyth, from Red Watch at Birkenhead fire station, attended the incident.

He said: “We advise people to have working smoke alarms on each level of their home and if they discover a fire to get out, stay out and call 999.”

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree