Pensioner treated for smoke inhalation after kitchen fire in Wirral flat

Pensioner treated for smoke inhalation kitchen fire in Wirral flat

Pensioner treated for smoke inhalation kitchen fire in Wirral flat

First published in News
Last updated

A PENSIONER was treated for smoke inhalation following a fire at her Birkenhead flat.

Firecrews were called to Rose Court in Parkfield Avenue on Saturday night after an alarm was activated.

A pan of food had caught fire in the kitchen on the first-floor.

An ambulance was requested for the elderly woman occupier, who was treated for smoke inhalation by paramedics.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree