Pensioner treated for smoke inhalation after kitchen fire in Wirral flat

Wirral Globe: Pensioner treated for smoke inhalation kitchen fire in Wirral flat Pensioner treated for smoke inhalation kitchen fire in Wirral flat

A PENSIONER was treated for smoke inhalation following a fire at her Birkenhead flat.

Firecrews were called to Rose Court in Parkfield Avenue on Saturday night after an alarm was activated.

A pan of food had caught fire in the kitchen on the first-floor.

An ambulance was requested for the elderly woman occupier, who was treated for smoke inhalation by paramedics.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree