Man treated for smoke inhalation after Birkenhead kitchen fire

Man treated for smoke inhalation after Birkenhead kitchen fire

Man treated for smoke inhalation after Birkenhead kitchen fire

First published in News
Last updated

Fire crews from Wallasey, Birkenhead and Upton attended a kitchen blaze at Ilchester Road, Birkenhead, at around 12.15am today

The male occupier suffered smoke inhalation and was treated at the scene by paramedics before being taken by ambulance to Arrowe Park Hospital for a precautionary check up.

The kitchen and contents were severely damaged.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree