Man treated for smoke inhalation after Birkenhead kitchen fire

Wirral Globe: Man treated for smoke inhalation after Birkenhead kitchen fire Man treated for smoke inhalation after Birkenhead kitchen fire

Fire crews from Wallasey, Birkenhead and Upton attended a kitchen blaze at Ilchester Road, Birkenhead, at around 12.15am today

The male occupier suffered smoke inhalation and was treated at the scene by paramedics before being taken by ambulance to Arrowe Park Hospital for a precautionary check up.

The kitchen and contents were severely damaged.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree