Send us news by text, start your message Globe News and your send photos and videos to 80360
Wirral's Most Wanted: Can you help find these men?
POLICE are urging Globe readers to act as their “eyes and ears” to help track down nine men who have been linked to a series of crimes in Wirral.
The men are wanted by Merseyside Police officers on Wirral for a variety of offences, ranging from the possession of cannabis to assisting with murder.
Their photographs have been released and anyone with information is urged to get in touch with officers.
Inspector Paul Harrison said: “The force is one again asking the public for their help in catching nine criminals wanted by officers on Wirral.
“Similar appeals have proven to be successful in the past with a number of offenders either handing themselves in or being arrested thanks to information provided by readers.
“I am sure they will embrace this opportunity to assist the police in bringing these people to justice.
“The general public have always been our eyes and ears on the streets of Merseyside and we hope we can offer them another way to help fight crime.
“I have no doubt that the community will embrace this opportunity to assist the police in bringing these people to justice.
“This appeal offers people the opportunity to give information anonymously, and remain confident that the police will act on all information that is offered, no matter how small.”
The nine men police want to trace are:
1. Karl O’Hare, 28, is wanted for failing to appear for trial at Liverpool Crown Court after allegedly assisting his brother Mark O’Hare in the murder of their father and the attempted murder of their mother at their home in Prenton on December 11, 2002. O'Hare's brother Mark is currently serving two life sentences for murdering their dad.
2. Jake Daniel Tyler, 30, is wanted for failing to attend court after being arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply Class A and C drugs in 2008.
3. Kyle James Robson, 25, is wanted after failing to attend court after he was arrested in December 2012 after a drugs warrant discovered a quantity of cannabis in Wallasey.
4. Antony Stephen Rosso, 37, is wanted for failing to attend court following a drink driving offence in 2006.
5. Simon James Allen, 43, is wanted after failing to attend Liverpool Crown Court in 2006 after being charged with the possession of indecent images of children after being arrested in Birkenhead in 2005.
6. Lewis Clark, 28, is wanted in connection with the discovery of a cannabis farm at a property in Birkenhead in 2012. Clark was charged with production of a Class B drug and failed to attend court.
7. Neil Andrew Heskin, 34, is wanted for failing to attend court after being stopped in Wallasey in May 2013 and subsequently arrested in August 2013 for road traffic matters and the possession of cannabis.
8. John Paul Ward, 38, is wanted for recall to prison for breaching his license conditions. Ward was serving a sentence for burglary and has been wanted since 2009.
9. Gareth Stephen Murphy, 26, is wanted for recall to prison for breaching his license conditions. Murphy was serving a sentence for assault and false imprisonment and has been wanted since November 2013.
Anyone who has seen any of these people, or knows of their whereabouts, should contact Merseyside Police on 0151 777 2083 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.