Send us news by text, start your message Globe News and your send photos and videos to 80360
Tumble dryer fire at house in Prenton
12:18pm Wednesday 11th September 2013 in News
FIREFIGHTERS extinguished a blaze involving tumble-dryer at a house in Prenton.
Crews from Upton and Birkenhead fire stations attended the property near Backford Way at around 5.30pm yesterday.
Wearing breathing apparatus, they used a high-pressure hose to tackle the fire in the kitchen.
The kitchen was slightly damaged by smoke.
Crews carried out a home safety check at the property and fitted two smoke alarms.
Comments are closed on this article.