Send us news by text, start your message Globe News and your send photos and videos to 80360
Fire in Wirral bungalow
12:11pm Tuesday 19th February 2013 in News
AN electrical fault is thought to have caused a fire in an unoccupied Wirral bungalow.
Firefighters were called to the property in Grampian Way, Moreton, just before 12.55pm on Monday.
The fire involved ceiling jousts in the lounge. Nobody is believed to have been injured.
Crews from Upton and Wallasey community fire stations attended the scene and were there for an hour and a half.