Send us news by text, start your message Globe News and your send photos and videos to 80360
Fire in kitchen of Wirral house
9:50am Tuesday 29th January 2013 in News
AN unattended grill pan was the cause of a fire at a house in Wallasey this morning.
Firefighters were called to near Mill Lane, Wallasey this morning.
The fire was out when firefighters arrived. The pan had been left on a cooker hob and caught alight.
The property had no smoke alarms, so firefighters carried out a home fire safety check and fitted two.
Two appliances from Wallasey Community Fire Station attended the call-out.