Two treated for smoke inhalation following Wirral house fire

Wirral Globe: picture: MFRS picture: MFRS

TWO people were treated for smoke inhalation following a fire at a house in Birkenhead on Monday afternoon.

Firefighters were called to an address in Argyle Street South at around 4.30pm.

A man suffered slight smoke inhalation and was given oxygen by firefighters. A girl also suffered slight smoke inhalation.

A crew from Birkenhead Fire Station attended and firefighters were there for around 40 minutes.

 

 

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree