Send us news by text, start your message Globe News and your send photos and videos to 80360
Crime for CH46 6EL
Street-level crime and anti-social behaviour in from the Home Office.
To protect privacy, crimes are mapped to points on or near the road where they occurred.
- All crime & ASB
- Public disorder & weapons
- Vehicle crime
- Criminal damage & arson
- Violent crime
- Other theft
- Other crime
Street name Crime type
Police station and neighbourhood policing team
Neighbourhood police station
Birkenhead Police Station
Birkenhead Police Station
Mortimer Street, Birkenhead, Wirral
Your local police station in Birkenhead. I
n the event of an emergency call 999.
For all non-emergency policing matters call 101.
Moreton & West Wallasey neighbourhood policing team
- Inspector Peter Kolokotroni
- I am Peter Kolokotroni the Neighbourhood Inspector for Moreton and West Wallasey. This area serves Moreton, Saughall Massie, Leasowe, and Wallasey Village. The Neighbourhood continues to see reductions in crime across the area. We could not have achieved these results without your support. I would like to thank you, the local community, for all your assistance and information you have provided. Without this, many of our operations and initiatives could not have taken place.
- Police Community Support & Traffic Officer Andy Edwards
- My name is Andy Edwards. I am a Police Community Support Officer that covers the West Wallasey Ward. I have worked for Merseyside Police for nearly three years. Prior to that I was a dog handler in the British army. When I left the army I worked with young people in different roles. My experiences have provided me with the confidence to perform my job. I thoroughly enjoy serving the community and I wouldn't want to be doing anything else.
- Dedicated Constable Loz Franklin
- My name is Loz Franklin and I am the Ward Manager for the West Wallasey ward. I have been in Merseyside Police since 2000. I have previously worked as a response officer covering the Wallasey and Moreton area. I enjoy meeting local residents and find helping them with local issues the most enjoyable part of my work.
- Dedicated Sergeant Mike Roberts
- My name is Mike Roberts and I am the Dedicated Sergeant for the Moreton and West Wallasey Neighbourhood. I have been a police officer for nearly 23 years and a Sergeant for nine years. I was promoted in September 2001 and posted to this Neighbourhood. I was previously a member of the Merseyside Police Support Group, a department that provides the Force with anti-terrorist and pro-active searching capabilities. I am enjoying my time at this Neighbourhood, working with the community to improve their quality of life.
- Police Community Support & Traffic Officer David Crowley
- My name is Dave Crowley. I am a Police Community Support and Traffic Officer and I cover the Moreton West and Leasowe area. I have been in Merseyside Police since March 2009. I have previously worked in a management role, within the building industry. I enjoy meeting people and I look forward to speaking to all local residents. I enjoy working within both the community and local schools and find this the most interesting and rewarding part of my work.
- Dedicated Constable Roger Hatton
- My name is Roger Hatton. I am the Dedicated Officer that covers the Moreton East and Leasowe ward. I have been a police officer for 24 years and I have been in my current role for four years. You will regularly see me patrolling the area and I enjoy meeting local people and finding solutions to their problems.
- Police Community Support Officer Bernadette Schinas
- My name is Bernadette Schinas and I am a Police Community Support and Traffic Officer and have been for the past five years. I am based at Moreton Police Station and cover the Moreton East and Leasowe Ward.I enjoy working with the public and meeting new challenges daily.I work closely with my colleagues at Moreton where we get involved in various things all aimed at helping the residents of Moreton and Leasowe to enjoy a better quality of life.
- Dedicated Constable Tricia McLeod
- My name is Tricia McLeod and I am the ward manager for Moreton West and Saughall Massie. I have been a police officer for 10 years and have worked predominantly in the Moreton area. I am keen to resolve local neighbourhood issues and hold regular monthly meetings to address any concerns.
- Travel Community Support Officer Laura Poteau
- My name is Laura Poteau and I am a Police Community Support and Traffic Officer covering the Moreton West and Saughall Massie Ward. I have been in Merseyside police for 4 years and prior to that I was a shop manager. I enjoy meeting people and find helping local residents the most enjoyable part of my role.
- Police Community Support Officer Moyra Van-Breenen
- Community Support and Traffic Officer that covers the Moreton West and Saughall Massie ward. I have been in this role for the past 7 years and prior to that I was a Traffic Warden at Moreton Police Station. I have just completed 20 years working for the Police. I enjoy meeting people from various walks of life and trying to help them with their varying problems. I work very closely with the local youths organising activities for them to participate in.
About this neighbourhood
News, priorities and information about your local officers in Moreton & West Wallasey neighbourhood
The force responsible for policing and crime prevention in this area is Merseyside Police.